In our second outdoor cooking video we are presenting you our Spicy Chorizo Meatball Pitas with Habanero hot sauce. For this video we are back in our hometown again, called Asten-Heusden. More specifically we ended up at an absolute hidden gem called “Sengersbroek” Eco Farm where a special breed of pigs (Bentheimer Black Pied) have everything to be happy: mud puddles, lots of space and even classical music. Sit back and discover this very unique place (and our recipe) by watching this new video. You can read the full recipe below the video.
- (Chorizo) Meatballs or Falafel
- Red Onion
- Bell Peppers
- Feta Cheese
- Raijmakers Heetmakers Tranquilizer (habanero) hot sauce
- (Apple Cider) Vinegar
- Olive Oil
- Pepper & Salt
Instructions Spicy Meatball Pitas
- Slice red onion and bell peppers. Take a bowl and mix some olive oil and vinegar. Add salt and pepper and throw in the bell peppers and red onion. Add feta cheese and mix all together. Put aside.
- Take the meatballs and fry them at medium to high heat.
- In the meantime, add some (Greek) yoghurt to a bowl and mix in some garlic and our Tranquilizer hot sauce. Put aside.
- When the meatballs are well cooked, open up a pita bread and put in some lettuce first. Now add the feta and vegetable salad that you made in step 1 and then fill the bread with a couple of meatballs. Last but not least, at the spicy yoghurt sauce and some extra hot sauce to taste. Smakelijk!
Want to see more of our outdooring cooking video recipes? Visit our Youtube page and feel free to subscribe.