For this new video we went to a village nearby called Lierop. It’s at the edge of a beautiful Dutch nature reserve called Strabrechtse Heide and known for it’s beautiful forrests. The people from a natural campsite called “De Lier” gave us the opportunity to prepare a new recipe hot sauce recipe right at the edge of one. So sit back and enjoy the preparation of our Carne Asada Tacos.
- Beef (steak)
- Small Tomatoes
- Jalapeño hot sauce (Raijmakers Heetmakers)
- Vegetable Oil
- Soy Sauce
- Brown Sugar
- Pepper & Salt
Instructions Carne Asada Tacos:
- First we are going to make the marinade for our Beef. Chop up some coriander and put in a small bowl. Then get a container (like a ziplock bag) and mix the coriander, garlic, vegetable oil, lime zest, lime juice, brown sugar and soy sauce together with some pepper and salt. Add some Jalapeño hot sauce for extra spice.
- Now add the beef to this mixture and close the ziplock bag. Let this marinade for 1 – 4 hours.
- In the meantime you can thinly slice your onion, tomatoes and avocado.
- Right before grilling our beef you will need to prepare the tortillas. Grill them at high heat, 10 seconds on every side. Put them aside and try to keep them warm in a towel or tinfoil.
- When the 1-4 hours have passed you can grill the steak at high heat. When it’s a thin steak, just a few minutes per side would be enough.
- After grilling the meat, slice it and put together on a tortilla to create the perfect taco. Add some extra of our Jalapeño, Gin & Lime hot sauce to finish of these perfect Carne Asado Tacos. Enjoy!